At Moreton C of E School our vision is to provide a caring, supportive and stimulating environment within the context of a Christian community in which pupils can learn and become responsible, confident and independent members of this community. We aim to provide high quality learning so that pupils are able to fulfil their own aspirations for the future and be ready for the next stage of their education. We believe that our school is the good ground and the roots established here will allow all who come into contact with it to grow well. Its seeds (pupils, staff and community) are given a rich diet to thrive into the best ‘plant’ possible. Our seeds are cared for during all ‘seasons’, given support and protection when it is needed and encouragement to flourish. The plants are strong and resilient, able to live peacefully and joyfully with those around them. The rich harvest is the end result of this labour for pupils, staff and the community – the brightest of futures. Our vision is underpinned by our core Christian values of faith, knowledge and love.
We strive for excellence in everything that we do and believe in developing lively, enquiring minds that encourages life long learning; the ability to question and debate rationally, to work with imagination and creativity through a collaborative sense of purpose for a better world.
- Grow together in Faith, knowledge and Love to become responsible, confident and independent members of our community;
- Develop children’s confidence, independence, resilience, social and communication skills;
- To have high expectations of each child through communicating and celebrating their achievements;
- Encourage and inspire children to care for our environment through positive outdoor experiences;
- Make our school part of our local and global community to grow as responsible advocates for our world and to develop strong productive links as such;
- Develop enthusiastic, enquiring and creative individuals;
- Support children in becoming physically and mentally healthy